Economics Online is a dedicated site for students of economics, and those taking an interest in economics, economic theory and policy. We greatly welcome posts on any economics theme, at any level, and for any country.
- UK avoids triple-dip recession
- IMF identifies three-speed recovery
- Benefit cap
- Budget 2013 – Comment
- UK credit rating downgraded
- EU budget – Cameron can enjoy his Sunday roast
- UK edges nearer to triple-dip recession
- Quantitative Easing put on hold
- Poverty report
- Child Benefit reforms – the end of universal benefits?
- Autumn Statement
- Underemployment hits 3 million